These terms of service ("Terms") govern your use of our website at caofen.co.uk ("Website") and any related services we may offer from time to time (collectively, the "Services"). By using the Website or the Services, you accept these Terms and agree to be bound by them.
- Use of the Website and Services
You may use the Website and Services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Website or Services:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail," "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate CaofenUK, a CaofenUK employee, another user or any other person or entity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website or Services, or which, as determined by us, may harm CaofenUK or users of the Website or Services or expose them to liability.
We reserve the right to terminate or suspend access to the Website and/or Services immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach these Terms.
- Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by CaofenUK, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United Kingdom and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You are permitted to use the Website and its contents only for your personal, non-commercial use. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on our Website, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
If we offer social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
If you print, copy, modify, download or otherwise use or provide any other person with access to any part of the Website in breach of the Terms, your right to use the Website will stop immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made. Any unauthorized use may also violate applicable laws, including without limitation copyright and trademark laws and applicable communications regulations and statutes.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
The information, products and services on the Website are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. CaofenUK makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Website, the information, content, materials or products included on the Website, or the services offered on the Website.
To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, CaofenUK disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, security, accuracy, availability, freedom from computer viruses, and uninterrupted or error-free operation of the Website or the Services.
- Limitation of Liability
In no event shall CaofenUK or its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, partners or licensors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Website or the Services, (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Website or the Services, including without limitation, any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other users or third parties, or (iii) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless CaofenUK and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, partners and licensors from and against any claims, actions, demands, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or related to (i) your use or misuse of the Website or the Services, (ii) your breach of these Terms, or (iii) your violation of any law or the rights of any third party.
- Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms or their formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Changes to the Terms
We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time. If we make changes to these Terms, we will provide notice of such changes by updating the "Last Updated" date at the top of these Terms. Your continued use of the Website or the Services following the posting of the revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes.
- Entire Agreement
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and CaofenUK with respect to the Website and the Services and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and CaofenUK with respect to the Website and the Services.
- Contact Us
If you have any questions or comments about these Terms, please contact us at [insert contact details].
By using our website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use our website.