CAOFEN F80 OFF-ROAD Electric Motorcycle
Explore off-road terrain with surreal power from only £4,995
Noise pollution is a thing of the past, the Caofen F80 off-road takes those track days to the next level. It's lightweight monocoque chassis is made from aircraft-grade Magnarium alloy, providing class leading rigidity increasing safety and enhancing the F80's off road capability.
It's the real thing
It's the real thing
Patented Battery Technology
The Caofen F80 has one of the most technologically advanced batteries available today.
The magnesium alloy casing houses automotive grade 21700 ternary lithium cells, an advanced BMS with CAN communication, a patented auxiliary heating system and a unique flame-retardant oil cooling system
This technology provides far greater battery stability, improving performance allowing you to ride faster for longer. The operating temperature range of the battery is extended from minus 40 Celsius to plus 60 Celsius and allows for faster more efficient charging.
- Battery can be charged in approximately half the time of a standard lithium battery.
- Battery life is approx. 1.5 times (1200 cycles) that of a standard lithium battery.
- Consistent high performance due to outstanding temperature stability.
- Engineered for use in extreme conditions to IP67 waterproof standards.
A One-Piece high-strength magnesium alloy moulding.
The frame is manufactured as a one-piece moulding with no welding. Using a unique blend of magnesium and aluminium known as Magnarium, an aircraft-grade high-quality, high-strength alloy. This method achieves a 30% increase in rigidity compared to conventional construction methods.
The complex structure is formed without any welding, culminating in light weight and high rigidity creating huge benefits to the Caofen’s handling and durability. Combined with the rear swing arm made using the same process the Caofen F80 achieves a near perfect 50:50 weight balance front and rear.
- 30% increase in rigidity allowing riders to take on more demanding adventures.
- Lightweight chassis improves overall performance of the bike.
- Balanced weight distribution reduces demand on each wheel.
Motor & Charging
Advanced motor system offers leading performance and fast charging.
The Caofen F80 mid-mounted 72V motor produces up to 8KW output (Approx 11 horsepower) providing up to 310NM of torque at the rear wheel. With the proprietary immersed battery cooling system, riders can fully charge up from flat in less than 2 hours.
- Charge up from a 3-pin UK household plug.
- Excellent power delivery with up to 310NM of torque available at the rear wheel.
- Fully charge in under 2 hours.
- Ride on/off road, up to 60 miles with the advanced motor control system.
- Consistent high performance with immersed battery cooling.